GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
Please read the guidelines before submitting the article
COVERING LETTER:Title of the paper, Authors Name, Designation, Organization, Official Address, Personal Address, Contact Number (Official & Personal) and E-mail address.
ABSTRACT:Should contain in brief-objective, Research Question, Methodology, Finding and suggestions,5-6 keywords; Word Limit: 250-300words.
1. FULL PAPER
- Copy: Soft copy to be forwarded to the email id mentioned below
- Format: A-4 Size, MS-Word
- Word Limit: Not to exceed 5000 words.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Heading -14, Text-12
- Margin: 1.5-inch on all four sides
- Line Spacing: 1.5
2. FORMAT OF THE PAPER
Title:Title should not be more than 6-8words
Definitions: Paper should be clear and concise with proper definitions for specialized terms.
Sections:Introduction, Objectives, Research Question/Hypothesis, Methodology Findings/Results, Conclusion/ Recommendations and Limitations, 5-6 Key Words.
Annexure: Tables, Charts, Graphs, Quotations, Equations, Articles should be numbered, cited and referenced properly.
Abbreviations: Any Abbreviations used should be written in full at first followed by the abbreviations in parenthesis.
References: References must be prepared double spaced and numbered consecutively as they are cited in the text (using superscript numbers). References appearing for the first time in tables and figures must be numbered in sequence with those cited in the text where the table or figure is mentioned. List all authors when there are six or less. When there are more than six, list the first three, followed by et al. If references to personal communications or unpublished data are used, they are not to be in the list of references. They should be referred to in the text in parentheses: (F. P. Haseltine, personal communication). Include, among the references, papers accepted but not yet published; designate the journal, and add "In Press." The maximum number of references may not exceed 100.
- Allan Afuah (1998). Innovation Managemen – Strategies, implementation and profits , Oxford university press.
- Mcdonalds, A. (1991). Practical dissertation title (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
- Agrawal, A and C Knoeber(1996), “Firm performance and mechanism to control agency problems between managers and shareholdrs”. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 31(3), pp 377 – 397.
- Wrong, M. (2005, August 17). "Never gonna give you up," says mayor. Toronto Sol, p. 4.
For electronic references, websites, and online articles following
- Liquor advertising on TV. (2002, January 18). Retrieved from http://factsonfile.infobasepublishing.com
- McDonald, C., & Chenoweth, L. (2009). Leadership: A crucial ingredient in unstable times. Social Work & Society, 7. Retrieved from http://www.socwork.net/2009/1/articles/mcdonaldchenoweth
Materials taken from other sources must be accompanied by a written statement from both author and publisher giving permission to the Journal for reproduction. If clearance is required by the author’s institution, statements concerning such clearance should be provided in the manuscript. Obtain and submit written permission from authors to cite unpublished data or papers still in press.
Foot Note: Should be numbered consecutively in the text and should be typed on same page they are denoted.
Declaration: Author must declare originality of work. The article should not have been published or be submitted for publication elsewhere
Note:The Journal neither charges any processing fee nor pays any honorarium to the authors.
Editorial decisions will be communicated within a period of maximum two months of receipt of articles. Author will receive one complimentary copy of the journal. Editorial Board’s decision will be final.
The copyright of all accepted papers will vest with AJMR.
The Soft copies of the manuscripts are to be sent to: